The following are our Houseboat Rental Policies. See the bottom of the page for a Print button.
Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a $300 non-refundable reservation deposit.
Confirmation and Charter Agreement will be sent to acknowledge receipt of the $300 deposit and to confirm the date and time of your reservation.
By providing your $300.00 non-refundable deposit you are agreeing to the terms of the cancellation policy as set out in the rental policies of Three Buoys Houseboat Vacations.
Your confirmation will include a summary of charter charges, including 13% H.S.T as well as the date your final payment is due.
No reservations to persons under 21 years of age.
The reservations deposit of $300 is applied to the cost of the charter. The BALANCE of the charter fee is DUE and payable FORTY-FIVE (45) DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
Charter fees are determined as follows:
- Applicable season tariff, plus
- Early Board Charges (when applicable), plus
- $25.00 per day damage waiver surcharge, (see below)
- H.S.T as applicable
Three Buoys carries insurance covering the charter boat. Should damages be incurred you will be responsible for payment up to the first $1,500 of any loss. This liability can be reduced to the first $500 of any loss for a surcharge of $25.00 per day. Three Buoys strongly recommends purchase of the damage liability buy down.
You may elect to eliminate the damage waiver surcharge by placing $1,500 (in the form of cash, major credit card, or certified cheque) on account at the marina. Any damages will be charged against this account and the balance refunded upon return of the boat.
A $1000 Security/Fuel deposit is required prior to boarding which will be applied to the following outstanding charges:
- Fuel, damage to the prop
- Lost, broken or damaged inventory items
- Late returns, excessively unclean boats
- Any damage resulting from negligent or irresponsible operation of, or activity on, the houseboat.
- The houseboat is sent out with a full tank of fuel and upon return to the marina, is refueled. Charges for refueling will be deducted from your Security/Fuel deposit along with any other outstanding charges and the balance will be refunded to you.
Visa, Master Card, certified cheque, or cash will be accepted for the Security/Fuel deposit.
If you cancel at any time after paying the final balance we will refund all charges except the deposit – if we are able to re-book the boat.
All guests are to arrive NO LATER THAN 3:00 pm on your day of departure. This ensures adequate time for your orientation, safety instructions and any questions.
Any guest arriving after 3:00 pm may be subject to spending their first night at our dock.
No pets allowed due to Health Regulations.
Return time is no later than 1 pm on your return date.